Bespoke Watercolour Inspirational Quote Framed Print
This is the perfect gift for someone who likes simple and elegant design, who is sentimental and hard to buy for...
Create your own bespoke frame with this delicate watercolour and quote framed picture. Choose from a selection of 5 watercolour designs, to accompany an inspiring or meaningful quote. You can write your own quote or use one of the quote options. There is a design that will cater for all occasions; as a wedding or anniversary gift, to celebrate an important moment or person and to gift as a sympathy keepsake.
All books are presented on a white background with the option of a white or black frame.
Why this product is so special…
Our framed book pictures are made to order to your specification. We will use personal moments from your life and create not only beautifully designed artwork but also a wonderful reminder of special times in life.
We will print your required text and watercolour design onto numerous sheets of white paper which are sewn into a book. The pages are then carefully spaced creating a 3D effect of an open book. The book, attached to a coloured background is set in a frame with a glass front. Please note only the top page is visible when the book is framed. The frame can be freestanding or hung on the wall.
1) The most important thing is, even if we're apart… I’ll always be with you.
2) When I saw you, I fell in love and you smiled because you knew. - William Shakespeare
3) Be in love with your life. Every minute of it. - Jack Kerouac
4) Always remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think and twice as beautiful as you'd ever imagined
5) If you have good thoughts, they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely. - Roald Dahl
6) Write your own quote - if you have a favourite saying or line of poetry you can add your own quote.
Add the finishing touches to your gift with one of our gift bags and a selection of cards.
Size - 25 x 25 x 5cm
Need help or have a question? Contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +44 0208 6618827 (Mon - Fri - 9 AM - 4.30 PM)