I hope you are all enjoying a bit of sun and one of the longest days of the year. Here are some lovely images for relaxing or party weekend + how to make an easy cocktail popsicle. Look so yummy.... have a great weekend!
Yields 18-20 cocktail Popsicles (2-1/4 ounce Popsicle)
1-1/2 oranges (about 2 medium-size oranges)
12 ounces strawberries (about 12 medium strawberries)
5 ounces tequila
3 ounces triple sec
1. Cut and skin oranges into small pieces. Halve strawberries.
2. Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender.
3. Pulse until pureed, about 30 to 40 seconds. Mixture will be slightly pulpy. Do not strain. The fruit pieces will help the alcohol to freeze.
4. Pour mixture into preferred Popsicle mold.
5. Place foil on top of form and score edges with finger. Using the tip of a knife, gently pierce the foil in the middle of each well to create a hole for the Popsicle stick.
6. Insert Popsicle stick and transfer mold to freezer to set.
7. Remove frozen margarita Popsicles from freezer and run hot water on the outside of mold for two to three seconds to release Popsicles.