If like us you are a lover of all things wreath themed, then this is the wedding guide for you. Using the idea of a wreath is can be used through the whole styling of a wedding, from a bridal gold crown, delicate wedding invitations or table place cards and even wrapped around at simply iced wedding cake. This look would work really well for a DIY wedding as lots of the finishing touches could be sourced from your garden. For giving table napkins an extra special look it would be really easy to take a small trimming from a plant and place beneath a ribbon. To really set off the fresh green of the plants I think a soft peach works really well. Our own framed wedding vows would look great at a wedding or as a gift to the bride and from themselves. Soft white/cream fabric with delicate lace would look beautiful with touches of gold in the crown and earrings.
This look is timeless and really feminine, perfect for an elegant Spring/Summer wedding.
GET THE LOOK - click and find
Our next blog we will have lots of DIY tips for weddings. Learn how to make your own wreath and bridal crown.
Photo Credits: (left to right)
1. Wreath chandelier - Style Me Pretty - link
2. Statue - Style Me Pretty - link
3. Bride - Style Me Pretty - link
4. Framed wedding vows - Sarah and Bendrix - link
5. Wedding Cake - Style Me Pretty - link
6. Napkin - Style Me Pretty - link
7. Earrings - Sarah and Bendrix - link
8. Table Number - Paper White Press - link